If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 14 days Refund Policy, starting the day you receive your order.
Please note that:
- Our returns policy lasts 14 days.
- The return costs must be covered by the customer, except in cases where a mistake has been made by Optica Salas. The return country is Spain. The postal code is 43840, Salou, Spain.
- The product(s) must be returned unused, with all the original packaging and with all the authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
- We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the return process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are secure.
- Please, note that the shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable.
How to request a return?
To access your Customer Account for the first time, you will have to do it by clicking on the link you will find in the order-confirmation email you received when you placed the order.
Returns which do not follow these steps, are not going to be fully refunded.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email notifying you that we have correctly received your returned item. We will send you a reimbursement within 15 days, via the same method of payment that you used for the purchase.
Please note that Opti.Fashion reserves the right to assert claims for compensation, should the returned items show traces of usage or damages. You can find further information on this in our terms and conditions.
NON-EU COUNTRIES - CUSTOMS
Some countries may have customs protocols and may also apply customs duties, please check beforehand with your local authorities. Any customs costs or duties triggered by sending or sending back the package, are borne by the customer. Please note that Opti.Fashion operates from the European Union. If the customer does not want to take over customs fees, Opti.Fashion will not refund or be responsible for the package. To help lessen possible issues & delays, please include your telephone number & correct address details when registering (Post Office boxes are not accepted). In some occasions US Customs Authorities solicit from their citizens that they facilitate their Social Security number to release imported goods.