What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval tool used on end-user equipment for the purpose of storing information and recovering information already stored, as established in article 22.2 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
Types of cookies
Cookies can be sorted into a number of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the body that manages them
- First-party cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and to enable its functions and services, such as, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, to identify the session, to access parts of restricted access, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing the licences of the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation for the loading of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user makes a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users in the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of ad impacts. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the users' navigation data.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Types of cookies according to how long they remain active
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the person responsible for the cookie.
Cookies used by this website
This website only uses technical cookies that are intended to make browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and are not used to collect them.
The type of cookies used by our website is indicated below, along with information about their management (own or by third parties), purpose, function and retention period:
Managed by Blickers
|Manager||Cookie name||Purpose||More information||Duration||Domain|
|Optica Salas||vd||Technical||Enable basic page operation||7 days||www.opticasalasonline.com|
|Optica Salas||wishlist||Technical||Enable wishlist operation||Session||www.opticasalasonline.com|
We also inform you that you can block or disable cookies through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you will still be able to use our website, although the use of some of the services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser click here
- For more information about the Safari browser click here
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to be properly informed about possible changes to it.
Fecha de publicación: 27 de noviembre de 2020